Monday, January 27, 2014

Thrift Finds: January

I was able to snag a basically new The North Face rain jacket for $23! I was so excited it was kind of ridiculous.
 This Ya Los Angeles summer dress has the cutest stitching on the collar. I think it was about $15 in brand new condition. I rarely wear pink but I couldn't resist this.
 For $10 I got this whimsical little shell/cardigan. It makes me think of free people, but it is from a brand i've never heard of before. Can't wait to pair this with a solid colored tank and some blue jean shorts during the Summer.
 I made sure to hit up my local goodwill and I was NOT disappointed. I snagged this perfect fitting flannel shirt. It's a super thick and durable flannel that I'm excited to take camping with me in the spring.
 Lastly, I went to our newest record store that opened up in the past few months. Granted, these vinyls are brand new, I still wanted to mention them in this post. I got The Head and the Heart's self titled album as well as Bon Iver's self titled album. Definitely going to enjoy these beauties while cleaning my dirty dirty room.


No comments:

Post a Comment